Good to know before you go
In order to obtain entry into Cameroonian territory , a visa application is necessary from the consular services of the Cameroonian embassy in your country of residence.
For this, for any type of Cameroonian visa, you must bring:
- 1 embassy visa application form,
- 1 original passport with a validity of at least 6 months,
- 2 recent identity photos, identical and in original colors. Scanned photos and photocopies are not accepted,
- 1 copy of the return air ticket,
- 1 proof of accommodation,
- 1 copy of family record book or birth certificate,
- 1 copy of proof of address in your country of residence
- stamp fees, the amount of which varies according to the type of visa requested, either 125 € for transit (validity 1-5 days), tourist (validity 1-30 days) and temporary (validity 1-90 days) visas, or 240 € for long-stay visas (validity from 3 to 6 months). This sum is to be paid in cash at the counter of the Consulate General (payments by check or credit card are not accepted);
- a plane ticket or a return ticket, or a customs clearance book.
Additional documents may be required depending on the type of visa requested (inquire with Cameroonian diplomatic representations ).